The Bear Creek Village area has over 1,100 of its 1,400 homes flooded and most unliveable. We are still in the process of clearing and tearing out homes so they can be sprayed for mold and begin drying out for rebuild.
A large community stop and shop will take place this Saturday at Bear Creek Elementary, a Katy ISD school. Below is a supply list for items that we are looking for to assist the residents. This area has had no large scale support – just help from local people and churches.
Community Stop and Shop
Bear Creek Elementary
4815 Hickory Downs Dr, Houston, TX 77084
Every Saturday thru October 21
9:00 AM – Noon
Donation and Pick-Up Time
Amazon wish list is here.
SUPPLIES NEEDED as of October 15, 2017
• Body Wash
Household replenish needs
• Shower curtains
• Kitchen dishes, cookware, silverware
• Mattresses –queen or twin
• Pots and Pans, cookie sheets
• Pet food and Cat Litter
• Laundry Detergent and Softener
• Liquid Cleaners, disinfecting wipes
• Storage Bins
• Diapers(size 4-6) and Pull ups, all sizes
• Paper Towels and Toilet Paper
• New in package underwear, socks and bras are needed in all sizes.
If you can help, please contact Jeanie with Bear Creek Clean Up at 281.932.1849 or BCVRelief@gmail.com.