In partnership with Fort Bend County, Access Health is providing free COVID-19 testing for those with symptoms. To be tested, follow the steps below:
1. Complete online screen: visit https://www.checkforcorona.com/fort-bend-county#/welcome and complete online screening. Once you have gone through the online screening process, and deemed as “at risk”, you will receive a unique code and a phone number to call.
2. Complete phone consultation: call the phone number for further screening. If the health care professional authorizes testing, you will receive new testing site access code and further instructions.
3. Proceed to testing facility: proceed to testing facility at your scheduled time. Be sure to bring your photo ID and other information as requested by your screener. You will only be admitted to the drive-through site if you have the testing access code received from the healthcare professional.
FEMA Funded Testing Sites
The test sites in City of Houston and Harris County (which are open to FBC residents) are funded by FEMA – they are for first responders, health care workers, and people with underlying health conditions. To be tested at one of these sites, use this screening tool (http://www.checkforcorona.com) or call 832-393-4220.
• Butler Stadium, 13755 S. Main Street, Houston, 77035
• Legacy Stadium, 1830 Katyland Dr, Katy, TX 77493
• Stallworth Stadium, 2102 E Archer Rd, Baytown, TX 77521
OakBend Medical Group
OakBend Medical Group is conducting COVID-19 Testing if, and only if, the patient has symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath) AND have one of the following risk factors:
• Older than 65 years old
• Have serious underlying health conditions (heart disease, diabetes, lung disease/asthma, HIV, immunocompromised)
• Healthcare workers with suspected exposure Initial criteria for the Covid-19
Testing will require a Telehealth visit. To schedule a Telehealth visit call 281-238-7870. The patient will be screened during the Telehealth visit for criteria that suggests a possible positive Covid-19. The patient must have proper photo identification in order to proceed with testing. The patient specimen will be collected while the patient remains in the vehicle. Patient must arrive by car or truck. No patients on bikes will be tested. Drive-Thru testing hours 8:00am-1:00pm. (Numbers of test are limited). Test Results take 24-48 hours. Testing will be charged to patient insurance for patients that have Medicare, Medicaid
or Commercial insurance. For self-pay patients the cost of the test is $100 at the time of service. Patients must pay by credit/debit card prior to arriving for testing.
Smart Financial Centre (United Memorial Medical Center)
18111 Lexington Blvd, Sugar Land, TX 77479 Mondays through Thursdays from 10am to 4pm; Fridays from 9am-4pm Anyone experiencing COVID-19 related symptoms such as temperatures exceeding 100, shortness of breath and dry/persistent coughs may be tested at the site. Test results may take up to three days and everyone will be called by the hospital whether they test positive or negative. United Memorial has the capacity to do about 150 to 200 tests daily. Once they’ve reached the number of vehicles they can accommodate during this period of time, the gates will be closed and they’ll continue testing those that are lined up in the parking lot. No appointments or pre-registration needed and open to anyone not just residents of Fort Bend County.
Next Level Urgent Care
Next Level Urgent Care is testing symptomatic patients for COVID-19. To be evaluated for testing, please make an appointment for a virtual visit: https://www.nextlevelurgentcare.com/request-virtual-visit Virtual visits can be conducted 7 days a week between the hours of 9AM-9PM. Virtual visits can be billed to insurance or paid for directly if you do not have insurance.
UT Physicians Sienna
Drive-Thru COVID-19 Testing 8810 Highway 6, Suite 100, Missouri City, TX, 77459 UT Physicians offers a convenient service that allows staff to test you while you are in your vehicle. It’s quick, easy and available to anyone who has an order from a health care provider (physician, nurse practitioner, etc.). You must call 713-486-2619 to schedule an appointment. Test results may take up to five days.